Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hey Guysssssss!

Haha hey everyone and I am back! Now your probably wondering what's taking so long, well alot has been going on. Well for starters, I've transferred to a new college and I love it here! Next is kind of a downer but my grandmother past away during the holidays. I was really close to her too but everything is getting better as time goes on. Now the biggest thing consuming my time is modeling! I've always had a strong interest in modeling but I decided in 2012, Im going to start taking it seriously and make something happen! Here are some of my recent pictures I've taken!


OUTFIT
Corset Top: American Rag
Blazer: Forever 21
Leggings: American Apparel
Shoes: Baker
All Accessories: Forever 21

MAKEUP
Face:
NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in "Macao"
MAC Blush "Razin"
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in "Dark"
Eyes:
MAC Eyeshadow in "Sable"
MAC Eyeshadow in "Carbon"
MAC Eyeshadow in "Embark"
MAC Eye Kohl in "Smolder"
TARTE "Lights, Camera, Lashes" Mascara
Random Lashes
Lips:
NARS Lipstick in "Roman Holiday"
MAC Dazzleglass in "Money Honey"

No comments:

Post a Comment